Last updated: August 10, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access our Website Service or parts of our Website Service.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Pinshakers LLC.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Country refers to:
· Device means any device that can access the Website Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Website Service refers to the Website.
· App Service refers to the Pinshakers Mobile App
· Website Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website Service, to provide the Website Service on behalf of the Company, to perform Website Services related to the Website Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website Service is used.
· Third-party Social Media Website Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Website Service.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website Service or from the Website Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to Pinshakers, accessible from Pinshakers Website
· You means the individual accessing or using the Website Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data On Our Website Service
While using Our Website Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Usage Data
Personal Data On Our App Service
While using Our App Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of being able to connect to your shaker motor device over bluetooth. Personally identifiable information will include:
· Current Location
Usage Data On Our Website Service
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website Service or when You access the Website Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies On Our Website Service
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Website Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with Website Services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Website Services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those Website Services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
· Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data On Our Website Service
The Company may use Personal Data on our website service for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website Service, including to monitor the usage of our Website Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Website Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Website Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or Website Services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Website Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Website Services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Website Services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- We do not share your personal information with any other entity.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Website Service Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Website Service Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Website Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Website Service Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (
's Shine the Light law) California
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users ( Business and Professions Code Section 22581) California
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow
To request removal of such data, and if you are a
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Website Services.